5 Reasons To Choose Dog Guard of Hudson Valley
Proudly serving the following New York (NY) communities:
Middletown, Monroe, Warwick, Washingtonville,
Montgomery, Goshen, Middletown, New Windsor,
Port Jervis, Walden
Nyack, Suffern, Nanuet
Paltz, Wallkill, Saugerties
Dog Guard Out of Sight Fencing
Serving the Hudson Valley communities of Newburgh, Spring Valley, Middletown, Monroe, Kingston and surrounding Orange, Rockland, Sullivan and Ulster Counties. We do not sell Invisible Fence, but we will repair their dog fences when necessary. We sell high quality Dog Guard products, in the Hudson Valley, that are made in the USA.
Learn why Dog Guard of Hudson Valley, LLC pet containment systems:
- Are, according to our customers, better than other fencing companies in the Hudson Valley (such as Invisible Fence and Dog Watch) at keeping your dog or pet safe and in your yard
- Include professional installation and professional dog training to insure the best results for you and your pet
- Protect your investment in your pet containment system with a 30-day money back guarantee and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Call Today! - 845-527-2554
The Dog Guard of Hudson Valley, LLC Promise
My name is Chris Arndt and my chocolate lab, Teddy, and I have been serving the needs of dog lovers and their pets in the Hudson Valley area of New York since 2004.
The Dog Guard of Hudson Valley, LLC promise is very simple:
We will provide the most reliable pet containment system on the market, backed by professional installation and dog training.
We are so confident in the quality and reliability of our product and service that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Veterinarian Approved Dog Fence for the Safety of Your Pet
The Dog Guard® of Hudson Valley Fencing System is thoroughly tested and approved, and is recommended by veterinarians.
In as little as 2 weeks, your Dog Guard fence can be installed and your dog(s) can be trained to stay in your yard and on your property.
We can also make sure your pet(s) stay out of your pool, garden and any others areas you want to keep pet-free.
- Your Dog Guard® Out-of-Sight Fencing System is virtually maintenance-free, and saves you time and money when compared with traditional fencing systems that require costly maintenance while reducing your visibility
- A Dog Guard of Hudson Valley dog fence will "keep your hound around", while "runners" and "jumpers" are protected against some of the hazards of traditional fencing.
How a Dog Guard® Out-of-Sight Fencing System Works
After your signal wire is buried to define the area(s) of containment (indicated in white to the right), boundary flags are setup within the perimeter of the signal wire. During the early days of training, you walk your leashed dog around the inside perimeter of your pet containment area, and verbal commands are used to train your pet to avoid the boundary flags. After your system is activated, when your pet enters the reminder zone (in yellow) 3 to 6 feet from the signal wire, they receive your choice of an audio signal or a mild correction stimulus, warning that they are approaching the boundary. If they enter the red correction zone, they receive a stronger correction.
Call 845-527-2554 or contact us TODAY for a FREE estimate of what it will take to keep YOUR pet safe and at home.
With Dog Guard of Hudson Valley LLC, your pet containment dog fence is Out-Of-Sight!